Home

Monday, March 29, 2010

Still working on my website, and still a little "confuddled" about what I exactly want to do with it. I have plenty of ideas of what I want to do and how I want it to look, however the execution is the hard and difficult part to accomplish. 
However on a much much brighter side of things here in classes we are beginning production on both the books and the invitations for the Portfolio Show at the end of April, and I'm beginning to see the beginning of something that I think is pretty great. It's a great feeling to see something that you designed (albeit some changes) come together in production and go out to real live people.
I can't wait to get out in April and get to the show and be able to show everyone what I can do, I'm rather excited for it.

I'm also pretty excited about working on some pieces for an Amphitheater that is going up just south of Hill City, SD. We will all be working on pieces from the logo to tickets, brochures, and even signs that will be going up around the area. This is the type of work that I enjoy doing and I don't want to have to wait til Wednesday for information or until next week to start on this project!