Home

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Portfolio Show

Well the 2010 Portfolio Show was last night, and let me tell you, it was a BLAST. 

I was a little nervous at the beginning of the show however I quickly warmed up and started having fun with not only the people around me but also with the people that were walking through the door. I was lucky and ended up being the very first person inside the door since my portfolio was chosen to represent the class. I got some great people that came by my booth, and ended up handing out a lot of business cards for the photography side of what I do. Also got a couple compliments on some of my illustrations that I had. 
All in all it ended up being a great night and although I was nervous to start out with I had a great time and immensely enjoyed myself. It was a great time with great food and even better friends!